We need your help! Leddy Group is looking for a creative and unique idea for a mascot for our brand. We live and work in the communities we serve, and welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you!
Keep in mind, this is for a mascot/character—NOT a logo redesign.
What you need to know about Leddy Group:
- Leddy Group is a staffing service who offers job opportunities for people in every phase of life.
- We focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the individuals we work with and connect them with positions that are a good fit.
- Leddy Group has a commitment to honesty and values the relationships of our clients and our candidates.
- We are a family- and woman-owned company and Leddy Group is:
- Approachable, friendly and community-based
- Results-oriented, team-focused and collaborative
- Helpful, trusted and playful
Rules and Regulations:
- The mascot must represent one or more of the bullet points above and should reflect the culture and overall intended perception of Leddy Group – Check out our website (www.leddygroup.com) for more info on us!
- A maximum of two designs may be submitted by a person.
- Submissions must contain the original idea of the designer, which would include an eps, ai or svg format. Please also include the pdf or jpg of this file.
- Size is up to the designer’s discretion.
- Each design must contain a description of no more than 100 words. If you do not include this, your design will not be considered for the contest.
- Submissions entered after the deadline will not be considered.
- The decision will be made by the marketing department of Leddy Group and is final.
- The copyright of the selected mascot/design will be for Leddy Group only.
- Submissions must be done through email and submitted to Laura Brunson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to three rounds of revisions to the design may be requested by Leddy Group.
- Duration of contest: October 7 to November 4, 2016
- Winner announced on Friday, November 11, 2016
- Contest Prize: $2,500!
Leddy Group’s Rights to Use Submissions:
By submitting a Submission, each Entrant, on behalf of himself or herself hereby irrevocably grants Leddy Group, its designees, successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license and right, (but not obligation), to publish, reproduce, exhibit, use, publicly display, distribute, edit, modify, crop, scan, morph, alter, duplicate, derive, perform, or otherwise exploit and create derivative works of the Submission (as well as any names or likenesses embodied therein) in any way on Leddy Group’s webpages or any other websites, and in any and all media now known or hereafter created for any legal purposes, including without limitation for purposes of marketing and promoting Leddy Group, Leddy Group’s products and services, the Contest, and any other advertising and promotion without further consideration or approvals. Each Entrant, on behalf of himself or herself hereby waives any intellectual property rights, publicity/privacy rights or other legal or moral rights relating to such use and further agrees to execute any further documents or permissions regarding the Submission at Leddy Group’s request.
Contest Prize Conditions:
By accepting the Contest Prize, the Contest Prize winner agrees that his/her Submission will be deemed a “work made for hire” under the Copyright laws of the United States, but to the extent any Submission is not so recognized as a matter of law, then the Contest Prize winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Leddy Group all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Submission, including, but not limited to, all copyright, trademark and patent rights which he/she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. The Contest Prize winner hereby waives in favor of Leddy Group, all rights of “droit moral” or “moral rights of authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her Submission. Leddy Group reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Submission, in its sole discretion.
Upon Leddy Group’s request, the Contest Prize winner shall execute and deliver such additional instruments of assignment, as Leddy Group may deem reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Submission and of the copyrights transferred and “moral rights of authors” waived under these Official Rules. Leddy Group’s failure to request any such assignment shall not be deemed a waiver of Leddy Group’s rights and Leddy Group may request the assignment at a later time.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or LinkedIn. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All rights reserved. LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn, Inc. All rights reserved.