Our promise and commitment to honesty
"Honesty serves as the foundation for all strong relationships. We are proud of our long-standing relationships with our candidates, employees and clients. Whether you are a candidate or a client, we will let you know if we are not the best resource for you. We would rather refer you to someone else than to not provide the best possible customer experience to you."
- Mary Leddy, Owner
Quality is the Principle that Guides Us
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, your company, and your culture. The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period.
25 Years in the Making
- In 1982, Joe Leddy founded Work Opportunities Unlimited to provide customized employment opportunities for people of varying backgrounds and skill sets who may benefit from community-based work experiences.
- Leddy Group was formed in 1994 in response to the need for high-quality staffing services.
- Opened Dover, Bedford, Concord 1994
- Opened Lebanon & Rutland 1998
- Acquired Career Connections (Nashua) 2013
- Launched Spectrum HR 2014
- Acquired Masiello (Keene) 2014
- Acquired Wilson (Concord/Manchester) 2014
- Acquired Staff Hunters (Portsmouth) 2015
- Launched Leddy Engineering 2017
- The company was quickly recognized for its ability to match qualified candidates to each client’s unique needs.
- July 2019 – All brands merged under one: Leddy Group!