Leddy Group, a division of Work Opportunities Unlimited, is a Northern New England regional staffing provider, with specialties in accounting & finance, customer service & office support, engineering, executive & administrative assistants, human resources, and industrial & skilled manufacturing.
We have been “putting the right people in the right places since 1994” and are always looking to add talent to our staffing teams. Roles include Staffing Manager, Senior Staffing Manager, Staffing Coordinator, Team Support Specialist, and Regional/Multi-site Directors,
We hire people who want to...
- Contribute to changing the world of work
- Believe in an individual’s initiative and dignity
- Build successful, reciprocal relationships
- Never settle, never be satisfied
- Do what you love and love what you do, and...
- Have fun!
If these core values resonate AND you would like to be an integral member of a pioneering, creative organization, then you would LOVE to work at Leddy Group. Learn more about us here.
Strong candidates will also have:
- Experience in B2B or B2C environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience delivering "high touch" service to all stakeholders
- Experience with an ATS/CRM application (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite)
We want to learn more about you! Please email your resume and letter of interest to Leddycareers@leddygroup.com