- This event has passed.
Krempels Center Virtual 5K 2020
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 24 @ 5:00 pm$10.00
We are a proud sponsor of the annual Runner’s Alley Cisco Brewers Portsmouth Memorial Day 5K, benefitting the Krempels Center, a nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of those living with brain injury. This years’ race is now Virtual! We invite YOU to join in the fun!
The 5K is now a virtual week-long event – this allows us to maintain safe social distancing, while still enjoying the opportunity to participate and boost our health.
How it works:
- Complete the 5k between Sunday, May 17th and Sunday, May 24th.
- Run your own course! It can be on a treadmill, on a trail, laps around your home, or in a stairwell.
- Walk your own course! Wear what you want. Listen to music, a podcast, talk to your friends on your phone.
- Bring your dog, or kid, or both! Make it a family event together while supporting a great cause.
- Please adhere to government-mandated social distancing orders in your community.
How to register?
- Visit the Krempels Center registration page here.
- Select the package you wish to purchase.
- Post your photo on social media, using the hashtags #runforbraininjury or #RACisco5k. Krempels Center will repost on their pages!
What’s the “Why”?
This annual event is one of Krempels Center’s largest community fundraisers, having raised over a million dollars for the organization. Krempels Center is a nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of those living with brain injury. All proceeds from race registrations go directly towards programming that helps survivors with skill-building and social connection to improve their quality of life following brain injury.