2nd Shift Supervisor
2nd Shift Supervisor
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Derry, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our client is considered an “essential business” and is hiring! Leddy Group is seeking a 2nd shift Supervisor in Derry, NH!
- Must set example in all actions of work, discipline, attendance, quality, and performance.
- Assign operator job responsibilities.
- Monitor and verify the operators are performing their jobs properly.
- Responsible for training Manufacturing Operators.
- May be required to perform the duties of a Manufacturing Operator, Material Handler if necessary.
- Attend and/or hold training meetings and/ or informational meetings.
- Assist tool room personnel as needed.
- Set up and startup of production jobs to meet production schedule if needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written correspondence.
- Submit parts to the Quality Department for approval.
- Follow Good Documentation Processes.
- Identify and record any non-conformity in accordance with Corporate procedures and assist with corrective action to prevent future occurrences.
- Ensure all shift paperwork is completed as required, sign off on paperwork verifying it is complete and correct.
- Monitor safety issues and take corrective action to rectify.
- Support and contribute to the Continuous Improvement program.
- Perform any other duties as required or assigned.
- Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience – 2 years’ past proficiency in a manufacturing operator position preferably in the plastics industry.
- Read, write, and speak English language.
- Must demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate attendance exceeding company basic guidelines.
2nd shift: Pay is $18/hr
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, or call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.