3rd Shift Supervisor
3rd Shift Supervisor
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Derry, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you a night owl with manufacturing experience? Are you a team lead looking for the next step in professional development?
Our client, in Derry NH, is looking to add a 3rd shift Supervisor to their team. This company provides injection molding and contract manufacturing services for medical, optics and electronics applications.
Supervise plant personnel to ensure work is completed to schedule. Monitor operator performance regarding efficiency, productivity, scrap and on time delivery. Document preventive maintenance and monitor machine performance. Ensure efficient operations so quality is maintained for complete customer satisfaction.
3rd Shift Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Must set example in all actions of work, discipline, attendance, quality, and performance.
- Assign operator job responsibilities.
- May be required to perform the duties of a Manufacturing Operator, Material Handler if necessary.
- Attend and/or hold training meetings and/ or informational meetings.
- Assist tool room personnel as needed.
- Set up and start up of production jobs to meet production schedule if needed.
- Submit parts to the Quality Department for approval.
- Support all company policies and procedures ensuring all reporting personnel adhere to the requirements of the procedures.
- Support housekeeping activities to company standards and guidelines.
- Identify and record any non-conformity in accordance with Corporate procedures and assist with corrective action to prevent future occurrences.
- Ensure all shift paperwork is completed as required, sign off on paperwork verifying it is complete and correct.
- Monitor safety issues and take corrective action to rectify.
- Support and contribute to the Continuous Improvement program.
- Perform any other duties as required or assigned.
3rd Shift Supervisor Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ past proficiency in a manufacturing operator position preferably in the plastics industry.
- Must have reliable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to perform in a flexible and adaptive manner to situations and work demands.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks.
- Must possess knowledge of materials, methods and practices commonly used in the manufacture of plastics.
- Possess the ability to understand and operate molding machine controls.
3rd shift hours are 11pm-7am
Pay is $19-$20 per hour, may be more DOE
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.