Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Amesbury, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Mechanical Assembler ($2,000 Hiring Bonus!!!)
A world leader of climate solutions is now hiring 2nd shift Mechanical Assemblers to join their growing team in Amesbury, MA! This company services a variety of industries that require temperature controls to successfully run their businesses. In this role, you would assemble structural and mechanical components safely and efficiently to produce quality products that meet specifications.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler
- Layout and construct various product assemblies according to blueprints or specifications, using the proper tools and equipment
- Read and follow assembly specifications, bills of material, and drawing sets, and identify discrepancies
- Break down assembly drawings and specifications, and plan the successive steps of fabricating and assembling mechanical parts and units
- Assemble parts according to print including fitment, alignment, and adjustment
- Ensure mechanisms are free from binding or interference and function properly
- Diagnose and repair improper mechanical assemblies or operations
- Maintain ISO-9001 standards
- Perform all duties in a safe manner that supports all safety and environmental rules and initiatives
- Help provide ideas for continuous improvement of products, processes, and procedures
Qualifications of the Mechanical Assembler
- Must be experienced using a variety of mechanical tools including hand tools, power tools, and pneumatic tools
- Blueprint reading capabilities, understanding of measurements and tolerances
- Ability to obtain a forklift license
- Ability to learn how to properly handle overhead cranes safely
- Familiar with Lean concepts
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work long hours, overtime, and weekend as required
- Effective team player
This is a direct-hire opportunity offering an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401K program, gym reimbursement, education reimbursement, profit sharing, and much more.
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 4:00 pm-2:30 am with some flexibility when OT is required. The starting pay for this shift is $21.48/hour, which includes an hourly rate plus a 2nd shift differential.
The company is offering a special $2,000 hiring bonus! Apply today and be eligible for this great offer!
To apply for the mechanical assembler, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.