A reputable employer is now seeking Academic Coordinators to join the team. Previous administrative experience is a must for this great full-time opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Academic Coordinator
- Coordinate faculty members’ academic and administrative activities
- Provide faculty with vital teaching, research, classroom, event, and administrative support
- Manage projects and organize events
- Perform related tasks to assist the team as assigned
Qualifications of the Academic Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in business or related field preferred
- At least 1-2 years of administrative support experience
- Prior experience successfully coordinating high-level administrative support, managing projects and events, and providing high-touch customer service in a professional office environment or similar institution
- Knowledge of business school functions, operations, and activities
- Ability to work well both collaboratively and independently and demonstrate a commitment to diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness
- Strong communication skills
- An innovative thinker who learns from both setbacks and successes
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, with some potential flexibility to accommodate remote work in the future. Pay depends on experience. This Academic Coordinator role may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.