Speciality: Administrative & Office Support, View All Jobs
Location: Springfield, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is looking for an Account Specialist. A great opportunity for an individual who is eager to continue their career in sales and customer service. An excellent opportunity to be part of a company that takes great pride in being transparent with its customers, ultimately resulting in customer loyalty. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn about new and upcoming technologies. It is a perfect opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested in hearing more about this possibility, we would love to hear from you!
As the Account Specialist, you will:
- Be responsible for explaining technology to customers via email, phone, and online chat
- Accept, post, and resolve customer billing issues
- Promote products and services offered by the company to new and existing customers
- Preform addition clerical duties which may consist of filing, data entry, and record maintenance
You will be successful in this role with:
- Previous sales experience
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in their customer service skills and has a polished and friendly demeanor
- Has the ability to work in an entrepreneurial-style setting.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.