Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an Accountant for a company in the Concord, New Hampshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that has been in the community for over 20 years. This is a chance to utilize your accounting background in a rewarding field for a trusted company.
Responsibilities of the Accountant will include:
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly financial reporting and reconciliation
- Calculations and data entry/processing as needed
- Assist General manager as needed
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
Requirements of the Accountant:
- Must have at least an Associate’s degree in Accounting
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Must be detail oriented, motivated, and organized
- Must have strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and mathematical skills
This is perfect fit for someone looking for a full time, long term position in the central region of New Hampshire.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.