Specialty: Accounting & Finance
If you’re a detail-oriented team player looking for a great short-term opportunity, then don’t pass up this Accounting Assistant role! You’ll stay busy with a variety of administrative tasks in our client’s accounting department. This assignment is expected to last at least two months.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant
- Open and sort mail
- Scan documents
- Enter high volume of A/P data
- Perform additional administrative support tasks as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Accounting Assistant
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Excellent computer and data entry skills; spreadsheet knowledge is helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Flexible with work tasks
The Accounting Assistant works full-time, first-shift hours. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.