Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A mission-driven nonprofit with a positive work culture needs the help of an Accounting Assistant on an interim basis! This full-time position is a great opportunity for someone with recent entry-level accounting experience to assist with a wide range of accounting functions, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, data entry, and more.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant
- Assist with matching invoices to purchase orders and identifying any discrepancies
- Perform check runs
- Process deposits
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Perform data entry and update/maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Perform other related accounting tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Accounting Assistant
- 1+ year of recent related experience
- Basic Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Quick learner
Please share your resume in confidence for this Accounting Assistant opportunity that offers $20-22/hour. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.