Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A well-established company in Loudon, NH is seeking an Accounting Clerk! Previous Accounts Payable experience is required. In this role you would be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial data. This is a great opportunity at a fun, family-owned business!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk
- Process invoices for payment, obtain approvals, and match POs
- Research problem invoices/credits and follow up with vendors
- Process weekly check run and wire transfers
- Scan and organize electronic storage of documents
- Reconcile vendor statements and aging every month
- Verify and submit daily deposits prepared by AR Clerk to bank
- Complete monthly AP close process
- Complete general ledger reconciliations and journal entries
- Distribute petty cash and maintain records
- Order office supplies and maintain supply closet
- Provide phone and desk back up to receptionist during breaks and time off
- Provide Accounts Receivable back up as needed
- Complete monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintain and update documentation of processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Accounting Clerk
- Minimum of two years of experience in Accounts Payable is required
- Some general accounting experience, i.e., journal entries and reconciliations, is preferred
- Excellent organization skills and solid interpersonal skills are required
- High level of data entry accuracy
- Ability to multitask during periods of high volume
- Previous experience with accounting software and/or ERP systems
This full-time Accounting Clerk position works Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. Part-time hours will also be considered for the right candidate. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.