Specialty: Accounting & Finance
We are actively seeking candidates for a full-time, direct hire Accounting Manager role in the Amherst, NH area! Our client with a collaborative and engaging culture needs someone to perform all functions of accounting, from performing journal entries, to supervising a small team, to creating budgets and more. This opportunity requires someone with a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and at least five years of related experience!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Prepare journal entries
- Manage cash flow
- Perform payroll
- Assist with outside auditing and tax vendors
- Reconcile the general ledger and bank statements
- Supervise a small team (1-2 people)
- Prepare regular financial statements
- Perform other related accounting tasks and projects
Qualifications of the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of accounting/financial analysis experience
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; knowledge of Sage a plus
- Ability to interpret and report on financial data
- Strong communication skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Accounting Manager opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.