Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Barnard, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is looking for an Accounting Manager to oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and to work with the independent audit firm. This is an opportunity to work with a 5-star hospitality venue in central VT.
- Review of the general ledger and reconciliation for all general ledger accounts.
- Perform daily reconciliation of all operational accounting transactions
- Oversee payroll through Paymaster payroll software.
- Work with HR Manager to remain in compliance.
- Provide support for all IT functions
Requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Accounting.
- Minimum experience of 3 years as a manager in general ledger accounting, payroll
- Familiarity with hotel management & accounting operations.
- Experience with IT management and administration.
- Experience in a full charge accounting position.
- Customer service with hospitality experience desired
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook
Servicing an elite venue in VT this position provides a great opportunity to excel.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.