Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our client, a medical device organization with a fun and creative culture, is looking for an Accounting Manager who will report directly to the CFO/COO. You will oversee all accounting operations and supervise a small team consisting of a Staff Accountant and Accounts Payable Clerk and will work closely with the operations team to support engineering project managers and the management team. If you’re someone who is personable but also puts your head down to get the job done, consider this great direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Meticulously track all financial transactions associated with each project and provide financial reporting
- Work with HR to process bi-weekly payroll and provide payroll-related reports as required
- Ensure timely tax, compliance, and auditing efforts by working closely with auditors
Qualifications of the Accounting Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and 5+ years’ experience with progressively responsible financial roles focused on accounting, financial analysis and reporting
- 2+ years managerial experience
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, and especially pivot tables and database queries such as Vlookups, as well as the ability to work with very large data sets
- Working knowledge of federal and state tax and compliance requirements and regulations
- Outstanding attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
This full-time Accounting Manager role can be a hybrid position for someone who would like to work from both home and in the office or strictly in the office.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.