Speciality: Accounting & Finance
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
If you are an accounting professional who can do it all, we want to talk to you about this Accounting Manager position! Working out of our client’s Portsmouth, NH office, you will perform all functions of accounting, from data entry to month-end closings and year-end audit preparations. This full-time position is available now, so apply today!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager
- Process A/P, A/R, payroll, and other transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide daily, monthly, and yearly reports
- Record banking transactions and perform a monthly bank reconciliation
- Create routine financial and special reports as required
- Assist in gathering information and answering questions for year-end audit
- Train accounting hires as necessary
- Perform analysis and report on results
- Other tasks as required
Qualifications of the Accounting Manager
- BS in Accounting or Finance (CPA preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task and
- Strong Excel, SAP, and analytical skills
Apply today for this Accounting Manager opportunity that will put a wide range of accounting skills and knowledge to use!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.