Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A professional Dover, NH organization is seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist for their team! In this position within a friendly and focused group, you will perform accounts payable and receivable, as well as perform other related accounting tasks. This full-time, direct hire opportunity requires at least three years of accounting experience!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist
- Prepare invoices for clients
- Process incoming payments
- Post payments in accounting software
- Follow up on past-due invoices
- Prepare reports and statements, as required
- Maintain up-to-date information for clients
- Assist team members with other accounting functions
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Accounting Specialist
- 3+ years of prior accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and an accounting system
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer service oriented
Please share your resume in confidence for this Accounting Specialist opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.