Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Our client is seeking an independent problem solver with excellent communication skills for their Accounting Specialist position in White River Junction, VT! You’ll perform a variety of accounting and finance duties in support of the finance team. The ability to work with and explain accounting tools and technology is a must for this great full-time opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Maintain compliant vendor records including W-9 and electronic payment information
- Process employee expense reports
- Assist with reconciliations for monthly close
- Prepare schedules and documentation for annual audits
- Support project managers with project setups, invoicing, and accounts receivable collections
- Assist with business license renewals, state registrations, annual reports, and quarterly and monthly reporting
- Interface with HR/Payroll to maintain accurate employee time tracking
- May provide support in developing budgets, financial plans, and analysis reporting
- Manage a variety of financial projects and other tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Accounting Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business, or five years of progressive accounting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting experience required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in accounts payable and receivables
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Proficient in technology, enterprise resource planning (ERP), timekeeping, Excel (e.g., vlookups, pivot tables), calendaring and email
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highest degree of honesty and integrity
Hours for this Accounting Specialist position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.