Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A Dover, NH manufacturer with a team-oriented culture is seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist for their team on an interim basis! In this full-time role, you will perform a range of day-to-day accounting functions (A/P, A/R, journal entries, etc.), as well as assist in greeting and directing visitors. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing organization that cares about their employees.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist
- Process cash and credit card payments
- Review and process incoming invoices
- Create and send out customer invoices
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with front desk duties
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Accounting Specialist
- High school diploma required; associate or bachelor’s preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Please share your resume in confidence for this Accounting Specialist opportunity offering $19-22/hour, DOE. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.