Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join a Dover, NH organization as a full-time Accounting Specialist! Our friendly and busy client with a meaningful mission is seeking someone to perform day-to-day accounting transactions, as well as financial reporting. The ideal candidate for this direct hire role has at least one year of related experience and knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist
- Review and process invoices
- Create journal entries
- Process incoming payments and record transactions
- Follow up on past-due invoices
- Prepare financial statements and reports on a regular basis
- Maintain electronic and physical files
- Perform other related tasks and projects
Qualifications of the Accounting Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent (associate degree in accounting preferred)
- At least one year of prior related accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP and payroll
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Understanding of nonprofit accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Please share your resume in confidence for this Accounting Specialist opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.