Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A Portsmouth, NH company within the technology industry is looking for a full-time Accounting Specialist! In this position, you will process accounts payable, accounts receivable, and assist with month-end closings, among other tasks. You must have good knowledge of GAAP and at least 2 years of prior accounting experience.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist
- Monitor email for orders and request
- Invoice customers for orders
- Assist with overdue accounts
- Review, pay, and post invoices
- Post AP/AR transactions in accounting software
- Month-end closings
- Prepare reports, as required
- Other related accounting tasks
Qualifications of the Accounting Specialist
- Minimum of associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Good communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
Please share your resume in confidence for this opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.