Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Lee, NH 03861, USA
Type: Full Time
A very successful family-owned organization seeking a talented Accounts Receivable/Collections Representative to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable/Collections Employee:
- Contacting individuals by telephone with past due balances owed to the company’s clients in an effort to secure payment.
- Entering ACH and credit card transactions into the database as well as noting all files with a summary of the conversation.
- Expected to follow the FDCPA rules and regulations as well as company policies relating to various clients they will be handling.
- Entry Level position – Training will be provided
- Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
There is a high call volume: 200-300 calls per day and you are expected to connect with approximately 180 clients per day. Guaranteed hourly base pay plus commission opportunities. The schedule is Monday through Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm and one later shift of 10:00 am-7:00 pm per week with some other schedule perks.
Job Location: Lee, NH 03861
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online. Please reference job number 33125.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.