Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Dover, NH, USA
Put your advanced MS Office skills to use in this interim Administrative Assistant opportunity in Dover, NH! Working for a healthcare organization, you will provide high level administrative support to the direct/manager of a department.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Prepare confidential and specialized reports
- Manage/coordinate meetings utilizing Outlook
- Book conference rooms as requested; prepare and distribute meeting agendas
- Record, compose, and distribute meeting minutes
- Monitor budget spending and maintain organized file of receipts
- Provide information that will assist others in assessing, planning, implanting, and evaluating patients’ needs
- Act as point of contact for and/or direction to others to assure continuing care services are in place for patient transitions
- Manage department policies and operational procedures to ensure consistency with organizational standards.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering calls, filing, faxing, photocopying, etc.
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Three to five years of administrative experience supporting a leader of a department
- Expert MS Office, graphic presentation and project management skills
- Experience in eCare and reporting
- Data analysis including database design and management
This interim Administrative Assistant position works from 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday, and is expected to last 16 weeks.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.