Speciality: Administrative, View All Jobs
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A building products distributor is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Portsmouth, NH! Enjoy working at a customer-centric business with a casual, friendly atmosphere. This full-time, direct-hire position works Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Answer inbound calls and direct calls/provide customer service/information
- Greet visitors and ensure that they receive customer service from team
- Verify that receiving paperwork and documentation is complete
- Provide administrative support to team through various tasks, e.g., data entry, letters, documentation in their computer system, and basic tasks on Word/Excel
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Previous experience in reception and/or administrative support
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
This Administrative Assistant position has great long-term potential for the right candidate. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.