Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Leddy Group’s client, a retirement community for active and independent adults located in Exeter, NH, is seeking a strong Administrative Assistant with better-than-average Microsoft Excel skills to fill a temporary position lasting three to six months. The primary responsibility of this role will be to support the Senior Director of Healthcare and Director of Human Resources in coordinating and tracking COVID-19 testing. A high degree of confidentiality is needed within this hard-working group of people that are fun, friendly, and great communicators.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Maintain strict confidentiality while supporting the Senior Director of Healthcare and Director of Human Resources
- Utilize your advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to coordinate and track COVID-19 testing for all staff and residents
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- Good scheduling, reporting, tracking, and follow-up skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
This full-time, temporary position will last between three and six months and offers $18-22 per hour, depending on experience.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.