If you are a go-with-the-flow type of person who can think outside the box, our Rochester, NH client is looking for you for an Administrative Assistant position! This full-time role is responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks, such as payroll, data entry, and more. No prior payroll experience required; our client will train!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Perform payroll and maintain employee records
- Perform data entry
- Administer benefits
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Answer phones and assist or direct callers
- Other administrative tasks, as required
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Prior administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Able to come up with creative solutions and think on your feet
- Capable of meeting deadlines in a multitasking environment
Please share your resume in confidence for this Administrative Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.