Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Our Bedford, NH client is in need of a skilled Administrative Assistant for a temporary assignment lasting between 6 months to a year. The right candidate has strong organizational and administrative skills, as well as a customer service-oriented personality. Are you team driven, personable, and flexible? If so, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Coordinate meetings (send invitations, prepare agendas and materials, and take minutes)
- Answer phone and direct phone calls as required
- Process benefit enrollments/changes
- Assist with recruiting and onboarding
- Cover for receptionist on phones, incoming/outgoing mail, and visitor management
- Complete credit card reconciliations
- Other admin support where needed
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Strong technical aptitude and not afraid to learn new technology
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 including Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Positive demeanor, approachable, and willing to help
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to support a few different “functions” of the business
- Able to manage time and shift focus
This interim Administrative Assistant position works Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.