A well-respected local employer is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Lebanon, NH. You’ll be able to work partially remote as you perform a variety of administrative support tasks. This full-time interim position has the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Manage calendar and coordinate schedules of senior leadership
- Prepare team members for meetings
- Take minutes at meetings
- Follow up on action items
- Create first drafts of PowerPoint presentations
- Draft correspondence
- Perform light website management duties
- Perform additional support tasks as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
- Solid administrative support skills
- Computer proficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous project management experience is helpful
- Website management experience is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Well-organized with high attention to detail
This Administrative Assistant position works partially remote with 2-3 days in the office. Pay depends on experience, ranging up to $25/hour. Apply today to get your foot in the door at one of the most sought-after employers in the Upper Valley!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.