Join a professional, busy, and fun office in Bedford, NH as an Administrative Assistant. Our client needs someone on a part-time basis (approximately 20-28 hours/week) with good computer, office and customer service skills. As the business grows, this role will eventually grow, too.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Enter customer information into database and maintain database records
- Answer calls and assist or direct callers
- Draft letters
- Maintain office supplies
- Perform other routine administrative tasks, such as copying, filing, etc.
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Prior administrative experience
- Professional with a good sense of humor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Good proofreading skills and high attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
Please share your resume in confidence for this part-time opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.