Join one of the area’s leading employers as an Administrative Assistant! This full-time role is responsible for helping a busy department operate smoothly by answering phones, directing inquiries, scheduling meetings, prioritizing projects, and more. If you are a polished professional with strong writing skills and the ability to organize meetings with many opposing calendars, then this could be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Screen and assess relative priorities of correspondence, inquiries, and projects
- Answer department phones and respond to caller inquiries
- Answer routine correspondence
- Manage appointment scheduling system for leadership
- Process travel reimbursements and accounts payable
- Order office supplies
- Compose correspondence and other documents as requested
- File documents
- Provide coverage for team members
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Previous office support experience
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency, especially MS Outlook
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple priorities by established deadlines
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. We look forward to hearing from you about this Administrative Assistant opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.