If you are looking for a direct hire, full-time Administrative Assistant role, our client in Laconia, NH is looking for you! In this role, you will support the organization by performing data entry, assisting customers with orders, maintaining price lists, and more. This is a great position for someone who enjoys working with customers and has a keen eye for detail!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Prepare order pick tickets and pull orders for shipping
- Enter purchase orders for customers and ensure they are correct
- Prepare shipping paperwork for orders
- Prepare and send invoices to customers
- Maintain up-to-date customer information in the ERP system
- Run regular reports
- Maintain files
- Perform other related duties and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Able to solve problems
Please share your resume in confidence for this Administrative Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.