Join a wonderful small office environment as an Administrative Assistant! This role is perfect for a team player with a strong work ethic and previous administrative or Accounts Payable experience. If that sounds like you, don’t miss this full-time, direct-hire position with great benefits and opportunity for growth and advancement!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Greet and welcome guests
- Screen calls and respond to or route routine inquiries from external or internal sources with appropriate correspondence or other messaging
- Prepare and distribute reports or other communications on a regular schedule
- Maintain files, databases, and archives of relevant records
- Research vendor statements to verify payments, and match check stubs to vendor invoices
- Match, enter, verify, receive, and correct purchase orders
- Scan and validate invoices
- Track and record all deliveries
- Ensure office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- 3 years of experience in an administrative role and/or Accounts Payable
- Ability to work very well with others
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently
Hours for this Administrative Assistant position are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm with a one-hour lunch break. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18-$20/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.