Join a well-respected local employer as an Administrative Assistant! This is a full-time, short-term assignment expected to last approximately 3 months. If you are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed to help this busy team, then don’t pass up this chance to get your foot in the door at one of the most sought-after companies in the Upper Valley!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Coordinate with HR to schedule on-site interviews for candidates
- Schedule meetings for department providers
- Track changes in on-call scheduling system
- Create spreadsheets and enter data
- Work closely with other administrative professionals
- Help with special projects as needed
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Solid Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills are a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with work tasks
- Team player
- Professional, personable demeanor
Hours for this Administrative Assistant position are Monday through Friday, starting at 8:00am until 4:00pm or 5:00pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $18-$20/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.