If you are looking for an administrative position and enjoy a position that offers variety, consider this Administrative Assistant role in Hampton, NH! This full-time, direct hire opportunity with a small, family-owned business is responsible for a wide range of administrative functions, from answering the phones to following up on shipments. Our clients are looking for a quick learner with a positive attitude for this role.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Answer phones and assist or direct callers
- Assist with preparing purchase orders and tracking outstanding orders
- Prepare quotes, when needed
- Process customer payments
- Maintain up-to-date information in spreadsheets and databases
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Positive attitude
- Basic MS Office Suite and data entry skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner
- Flexible and willing to assist team members whenever needed
Please share your resume in confidence for this Administrative Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.