Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a company in Manchester, NH to support their Sales team!
This company offers a competitive compensation package and seeks individuals that are flexible, energetic, self-starting and looking for a challenge!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Primary support to the Account Representatives
- Customer Relationship Building
- Coordinate Customer Requirements with Sales and Internal Suppliers
- Assist in quote preparation
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
- Organizational skills
- Recognition of Technical Terms relevant to electronic components and preparation services
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully with multiple departments
- Can work in a high pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer operating experience, with minimum:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Shift is Monday – Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm with overtime available. The pay is $17 per hour.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.