Are you looking for an exciting, short-term opportunity? Then don’t miss this Administrative Assistant position at a reputable employer in Hanover, NH! You’ll gain valuable experience as you provide crucial support to this busy team for approximately 8-12 weeks.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Cover front desk and answer phones
- Ensure accuracy of department schedule
- Provide administrative and project support for department managers
- Help schedule and administer the department’s vehicle program
- Perform other related administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and well-organized
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Personable, professional demeanor
This short-term role works onsite Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay depends on experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Administrative Assistant opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.