Join this mission-based organization in Manchester, NH as a full-time Administrative Assistant! Our non-profit client needs a talented person to support their team by scheduling meetings, drafting documents, performing routine office tasks, and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with a diverse group of people and has at least 2 years of prior administrative experience.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Answer phone and assist or direct callers
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and events
- Greet visitors and assist them, as necessary
- Perform routine office tasks, such as filing, copying, etc.
- Draft correspondence and meeting agendas
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Associate degree
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain discretion
Please share your resume in confidence for this Administrative Assistant opportunity offering $20-23/hour, DOE. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.