A Claremont area manufacturer is now hiring an Administrative Assistant! You’ll enjoy a variety of tasks in this position, from answering phones to assisting with payroll and human resources responsibilities. This is a full-time, first-shift opportunity that could lead to a direct hire for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Direct phone calls and walk-in sales representatives
- Set up new and repeat orders
- Perform retrieval, transfer, and disposal of all computer records and files
- Verify and maintain customer quote and order files
- Provide payroll and human resource assistance to all employees
- Operate all office machines
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 months of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer proficient with spreadsheets and word processing
- Experience with software for accounting, inventory, database, manufacturing, order processing, and/or human resources is a plus
Hours for this Administrative Assistant position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.