Speciality: Administrative, View All Jobs
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A growing insurance agency is looking for an Administrative Assistant in Portsmouth, NH! In this role you would be the first point of contact for clients and visitors of their beautiful, historic office. This position will keep you busy with diverse and rewarding duties, as it is also responsible for championing the strategic risk management program for the agency’s commercial division. If you are a proactive, meticulous self-starter who is passionate about helping people, this is a great direct-hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Enroll clients in specialized risk management programs
- Manage client onboarding and training, and perform program utilization management/analysis activities
- Support the Commercial Lines division through claims administration, report production, scheduling company partner meetings, and special projects including event management
- Perform general administrative duties to fulfill office needs, e.g., order supplies, process mail, make bank deposits, and manage office calendar
- Demonstrate a commitment to superior customer service
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects with precision in a deadline-driven environment
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Minimum of 3 years administrative support experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work independently and also thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Positive, supportive, friendly
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adept at prioritizing and organizing
- Great anticipatory skills and ability to exercise sound judgment
- High regard for sensitive, privileged, and confidential information
- Ability to navigate various technology-based systems and conduct Internet-based research
This full-time Administrative Assistant position offers competitive pay and benefits. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.