Join our Kittery, NH client as a full-time Administrative Assistant! You will perform a range of administrative functions for the sales team while assisting new and existing customers. Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills are required!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant
- Answer phone and assist or direct callers
- Maintain spreadsheets of key information
- Process payments
- Call prospective clients and gather information
- Perform routine office tasks, such as filing, copying, running errands, etc.
- Perform other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Prior experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Highly organized
- Basic math skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Team player
- Good communication skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Administrative Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.