Speciality: Administrative, View All Jobs
Location: Concord, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Join a long-standing local employer as an Administrative Coordinator! In this full-time position in Concord, NH, you will use your good judgment and helpful demeanor to support a department and assist clientele. This role is within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, so be prepared to stay busy!
Responsibilities of the Administrative Coordinator
- Correspond and communicate with fellow team members and clientele
- Complete standard administrative tasks such as copying, filing, etc.
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports as needed
- Maintain files
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Data entry
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Administrative Coordinator
- One year of customer service and administrative experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team
This full-time position works Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.