Advanced Data Specialist
Advanced Data Specialist
A busy office is looking for a detail-oriented professional for their Advanced Data Specialist position. This role is currently fully remote, but candidates must be able to occasionally commute to the office.
Responsibilities of the Advanced Data Specialist
- Ensure accurate and timely entry and maintenance of data in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Execute bank deposits and facilitate receipt of funds from various payment sources
- Follow CASE and IRS guidelines for charitable gift processing
- Extract, compile, and assemble information from various sources into appropriate formats for entry and maintenance
- Organize, scan, and prepare documents indexing keyword data
- Assist with reporting and research projects
- Ensure the security and sensitive handling of confidential documentation and information
- Collaborate with management and colleagues to standardize current processes and continually seek process improvements
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with internal and external constituents to deliver best in class service to a diverse community
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Advanced Data Specialist
- Four years of relevant data entry experience (e.g., customer service, financial processing, or similar) and an Associate’s Degree, or the equivalent
- Effective communication, customer service, and listening skills
- Well-organized with demonstrated accountability for work accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to respond to pressures, deadlines, and changes in priorities/schedules
- Advanced problem-solving, resolution, and analytical skills
- Computer proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and cooperative in a team-based environment
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge of financial/accounting software preferred
- Working knowledge of IRS and CASE guidelines for charitable giving and reporting is a plus
- Experience with Ellucian Advance, Atlassian JIRA, Hyland OnBase, iModules Encompass, Oracle Business Intelligence preferred
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, with some potential for flexibility. Pay depends on experience. This can lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate, so apply for this Advanced Data Specialist position today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.