If you’re a polished professional who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, then consider this direct-hire Advancement Associate position! You’ll work full-time hours on a hybrid basis, with 2-3 days per week onsite at their busy Hanover, NH office.
Responsibilities of the Advancement Associate
- Coordinate logistics and collateral material for meetings
- Prepare agendas and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Draft correspondence and briefing materials
- Assist with proofreading
- Help plan events, including overseeing mailing lists, coordinating with events staff, website maintenance, and travel needs
- Manage special projects and perform additional office support duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Advancement Associate
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of administrative experience in an academic or corporate environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated success in working with top internal management and high-end clients or donors
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple issues and meet deadlines in a complex and dynamic work environment
- Ability to lead, manage, and function autonomously
- Ability to anticipate and take initiative while simultaneously knowing when to seek counsel
- Must exhibit good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid proofreading and editing skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Team player, resourceful problem solver, and reliable and flexible colleague
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness
- Computer proficient including MS Office Suite
Hours for this Advancement Associate position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.