Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leader in electronics product development is hiring an AOI Operator to join the team at its state-of-the-art facility in Manchester, NH! The focus of this technical leadership position is to keep Production up and running in an efficient manner.
Responsibilities of the AOI Operator
- Create SMT Programs (off-line) well in advance of SMT jobs hitting production
- Proactively create programs for Solder Deposition machines
- Determine whether stencils are required for jobs and report back to Engineering and Documentation to coordinate ordering stencils as needed
- Assist SMT operators to resolve technical problems as needed
- Write Packages
- Perform off-line magazine check in MyCenter
- Optimize Feeder setup with MyPlan
- Calibrate, maintain, and repair SMT area machines and equipment
- Set up, program, test, and adjust manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Create AOI programs
- Run AOI machine as required
- Assist Engineers in developing and building prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- Perform job duties within the established procedures and guidelines
- Ensure quality and accuracy of your work
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly area
Qualifications of the AOI Operator
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience and proficiency using SMT equipment to build printed circuit board assemblies
- Trained on or certified to IPC-A-610
- Proficient in maintaining, calibrating, and repairing programming equipment
- Creativity, excellent judgment and good decision-making skills are required
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $17-19/hour. Apply today for this AOI Operator position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.