Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for a great entry-level opportunity with flexible daytime hours, then don’t miss this Assembler role in Pelham, NH. You’ll work as part of a laidback team as you assemble this manufacturer’s high-quality components in a spacious, clean facility. This is a full-time position at a company that has been family owned and operated for over 30 years!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Perform a variety of product assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Follow technical instructions
- Help maintain inventory of parts and tools used in production
- Use a variety of hand tools to assemble components
- Follow company procedures and directives
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace
Qualifications of the Assembler
- Previous assembly and/or manufacturing experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus
- Must be comfortable using a variety of hand tools
- Team player with good communication skills
- Willing to learn
The Assembler works full-time, first-shift hours Monday through Friday. Typical hours are 7:00am-3:30pm, but the company is flexible! Pay ranges from $15-$20/hour, depending on experience. This can lead to a long-term opportunity for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply for this Assembler position today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.