Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Wolfeboro, NH manufacturer of high-quality injection molded products is now hiring an Assembler on second and third shift. Previous manufacturing or assembly is a plus, but the company is willing to train you. If you’re looking for a great full-time opportunity and prefer later hours, then don’t miss your chance to join the supportive team at this dynamic and growing company!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Assemble materials according to established procedures (i.e., scoring, pressing, gluing, assembling, packaging, etc.)
- Complete all customer-required product testing and related documentation
- Work with coworkers and lead to ensure material inventories are maintained for uninterrupted operation
- Follow all work instructions and quality control documentation
- Keep accurate counts of all parts molded and quality level
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Assembler
- Manufacturing and/or assembly experience is a plus but not required
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Hours are Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm for $18/hour, or 11:00pm-7:30am for $19/hour. Apply today to be an Assembler!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.