Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
25 year old Exeter, NH company is looking for candidates who take pride in their work and want to work with their hands to create a real piece of art. This company provides high-quality solid brass and copper lighting fixtures through highly skilled fabrication methods.
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Assembling 55 fixtures per week, including subassemblies
- Maintain general cleanliness in the department
- Maintain equipment
- Aids other departments as deemed necessary
Requirements of the Assembler:
- Able to read and follow directions and instructions from supervisor
- Must be able to read a measuring device
- Able to work safely with glass and cut glass pieces
- Identify and find parts to assemble all makes and models of products
- Knowledge of building standard parts
- Basic math including ruler reading
- Distinguish brass from copper
- Achieve a high quality of craftsmanship while focusing on small details
This is a first shift position Monday through Thursday 6am – 3:30pm and Friday 6am – 10am, with a ½ hour unpaid lunch. The compensation for this position is $12.50/hour.
Job Location: Exeter, NH 03833
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.