Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Don’t miss this great Assembler role at a high-tech global company in Rowley, MA! No previous experience is necessary for this full-time, first-shift position with competitive pay. The company also offers a great “summer hours” program with shorter shifts on Fridays starting in late May!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Assemble products using cordless drill
- Complete simple programming of products with scanner and computer
- Help package and prepare items for shipping
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Cross train on other duties as required
Qualifications of the Assembler
- Some assembly or manufacturing experience is preferred but not necessary
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to multitask, follow basic instructions, and work well with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills
- Hand dexterity for assembly
- Exceptional time management skills
- EEPROM programming knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Hours for this position are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-3:45pm, and Fridays from 7:00am-2:45pm until shorter summer Fridays begin in May. Pay is $19.50/hour. This could lead to a long-term opportunity for the right candidate, so apply to gain some valuable skills as an Assembler today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.