Location: Warner, NH, USA
Are you looking for a company that values employees with a great work ethic? Do you have past production experience? Then consider applying for this Assembly position with our client in the Greater Concord area!
This company is very technology-driven, and is seeking dependable Assemblers to help them build their custom products.
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Follow BOMs and detailed technical drawings and directions to assemble mechanical systems
- Maintain adequate levels of production to meet customer demands
- Operate light machinery as part of the assembly process
- Remove defective products from inventory
- Prepare completed assemblies for shipment
Qualifications of the Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience working in a production environment
- Ability to use basic computer programs
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize assigned work to meet production deadlines
- Ability to work overtime as production demands
- Ability to lift/move 25 lbs regularly
This is a full time, direct hire position working first shift hours, Monday – Friday. Starting pay for this position is $13.45/hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.