Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A busy manufacturer is seeking a first-shift Assembler to join the team at their facility in Rochester, NH. This role has a 4-day workweek with the opportunity for overtime on Fridays, and can lead to a direct hire for the right candidate. The company offers excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, FSA, EAP, 401K matching, vacation and PTO, 10 paid holidays, and more!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Work multiple substations of boiler assembly, including the building of heat exchangers, sub-assemblies, wiring, testing, and crating
- Use a variety of hand tools and power tools, such as manual and air-powered wrenches and screwdrivers
- Read and interpret work instructions
- Ensure product is built to specifications and meets quality standards
- Meet or exceed line rates
- Cross-train on multiple stations and products
- Support plant initiatives, including 6-S assignments
- Work overtime as needed
Qualifications of the Assembler
- A minimum of 1 year of manufacturing experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form
- Effective communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Flexible on working overtime
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The Assembler works Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm with Fridays as potential overtime. Apply today for the chance to work at a small company that focuses on people, quality, and success!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.