Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Check out this first-shift Assembler position with every other Friday off! You’ll assemble RF components at this manufacturer’s Manchester, NH facility. This great company has a rock-solid process for pay equity monitored four times a year, friendly coworkers who send kind cards to one another, and paid time off including your birthday! They’re open to candidates of all experience levels, so if you’re good with your hands, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Assemble small parts for radio frequencies
- Use small hand tools, micrometers, calipers, and a microscope to complete parts assembly
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have detailed experience; can be transferrable skills
- Patience and attention to detail
- Good hand dexterity and the ability to use small hand tools
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
This Assembler position works a 9/80 schedule, which means an extra 26 days off per year! Hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:00pm, and every other Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Assembler opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.