Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bow, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leader in casemaking machinery is currently seeking an electro-mechanical assembler to join their growing team. This customized machinery building shop is seeking a multi-talented candidates who can assemble machinery with a variety of mechanical and electrical skills.
Responsibilities for Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Mechanical, electrical and pneumatic assembly of our case making equipment.
- Building Skids/Crates, packing completed machinery for shipment.
- Work with engineering to continue the improvement of our equipment for assembly efficiencies.
Qualifications for Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Efficient reading of CAD drawings for individual parts and assemblies for the purpose of putting assemblies together and checking for quality and accuracy.
- Efficient with measuring equipment: micrometers, calipers, tape measures and dial indicators.
- Knowledge of common assembly practices: pressing bearings, drilling/tapping holes, reaming, leveling and squaring of assemblies.
- Knowledge of basic machine electrical wiring.
- Ability to use general hand tools: wrenches, sockets, allen wrenches, screw drivers, etc.
The Electro-Mechanical assembler is a full time position working Monday-Friday; 8:00am-4:30pm with flexibility for an earlier start or later end time after training is completed. Pay depends on experience and client is willing to consider candidate with only some of the skills as long as they possess a good work ethic, are self-motivated, detail oriented, dependable and honest.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-225-7300 or apply online.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.