Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Our client is looking for an Assembler to join the team at their Concord, NH facility. This first shift role is perfect for someone with electronic assembly experience and good hand dexterity. If that sounds like you, then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Assemble, inspect, and test electronic components, subassemblies, products, and systems
- Use hand tools, power tools, and other equipment to perform assembly tasks
- Connect wiring using soldering, welding, or other bonding procedures
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets
- Test and inspect parts and assemblies to ensure they meet specifications and standards
- File documents
- Assist with inventory counts as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of prior electronic assembly experience is desired
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and use handheld tools
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Good eyesight and hand dexterity
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience. We look forward to hearing from you about this Assembler position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.