Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Exeter, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A technologically advanced electronics company is looking for skilled Assemblers to join their growing team in Exeter, NH! This company builds solutions to the most challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. If you’re looking for a career that offers challenging, diverse projects and professional advancement, this is a great long-term opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Perform a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical assemblies
- Use precision measuring instruments
- Ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances
- Work with engineering to suggest and implement process improvements
Qualifications of the Assembler
- 4+ years of electronic assembly experience
- 4+ years J-STD-001 certified soldering experience preferred
- IPC 620 certified
- Familiarity with precision aerospace assemblies such as waveguides
- Knowledgeable in root cause problem solving techniques, 5Y, FMEA, fishbones
- Experience handling and working with various adhesives and epoxies
- Ability to read, understand, and follow drawings and schematics
- Must have good manual dexterity and ability to work with small components
- Ability to use microscopes, screwdrivers, tweezers, and other miscellaneous tools
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
This Assembler position works Monday through Friday, 6:00am-3:30pm, with every other Friday off! Pay ranges from $19.95-22.43/hour, depending on experience.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.