Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An advanced electronics company is seeking skilled Assemblers to join their growing team in Exeter, NH. You’ll assemble electromechanical components for this company’s innovative products. This full-time position offers a great first-shift schedule with every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Perform a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electromechanical assemblies
- Use precision measuring instruments
- Ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances
- Work with engineering to suggest and implement process improvements
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Assembler
- 4+ years of electronic assembly experience
- 4+ years J-STD-001 certified soldering experience preferred
- IPC 620 certified
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with precision aerospace assemblies such as waveguides
- Knowledgeable in root cause problem solving techniques, 5Y, FMEA, fishbones
- Experience handling and working with various adhesives and epoxies
- Ability to read, understand, and follow drawings and schematics
- Must have good manual dexterity to work with small components
- Ability to use microscopes and small hand tools
- Ability to work well independently
This position works Monday through Friday, 6:00am-3:30pm, with every other Friday off. Pay ranges from $19.95-22.43/hour, depending on experience. Apply today for this Assembler opportunity at a company with a friendly work environment and opportunity for advancement!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.