Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A technologically advanced electronics company is looking for an Assembler II to join their team in Exeter, NH. This assignment is expected to last through the end of December but could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. You’ll work a great first-shift schedule with every other Friday off!
Responsibilities of the Assembler II
- Assemble and fit waveguide components with arbors and jigs
- Check fitting of components using Vernier calipers and height gauges
- Follow drawings, process sheets, and verbal instructions to complete assembly
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with company regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Assembler II
- At least 1 year of manufacturing or assembly experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good basic math and computer skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to read and understand blueprints as well as follow written and verbal instructions
Hours for this Assembler II position are Monday through Thursday and every other Friday, 6:00am-3:30pm. Pay depends on experience, ranging from $15.21-$21.31/hour. Apply today for your chance to work at a growing business that offers a friendly work environment and opportunity for advancement!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.