Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A manufacturing company in Londonderry, NH is looking for an Assembler to join its first-shift team. This is a great opportunity with an employee-owned company that has been in business for over 160 years!
Responsibilities of the Assembler
- Set up and operate a complete range of hand tools and/or production equipment to perform complex assembly operations
- Perform casting and molding
- Form and assemble and/or finish parts
- Trim or deburr parts
- Verify specifications by measuring completed components/parts
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Assembler
- Good hand dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Team-oriented and able to provide instruction to entry level Assemblers
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or three years industry experience
Hours for this first shift Assembler position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay is $15/hr. Apply today!
To apply for the Assembler, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.