Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An advanced technology manufacturing company is now hiring a second shift Assembler/Molder! You’ll join their small, detail-oriented team with a lot of moving parts, so the ability to adapt to change and maintain a professional, positive attitude is a must. This full-time opportunity can lead to a permanent position for the right candidate at one of the premier employers in the Seacoast area!
Responsibilities of the Assembler/Molder
- Prep cables and connectors for potting and molding
- Prime products with metal and jacket primer
- Verify product quality
- Maintain molds and tooling
- Set up machines and equipment
- Replenish materials as needed to maintain production levels
- Keep accurate records
- Help keep equipment and tools clean and in good working order
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Assembler/Molder
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience, technical school, and/or training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and ability to work well with others
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, ERP or MRP systems
- Strong math, communication, and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and train others
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
Hours for the Assembler/Molder are Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm. Pay is $18-$25/hour base plus a 10% shift differential for 2nd shift. Apply today to join this rapidly growing company!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.