Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An advanced technology manufacturing company is now hiring an Assembler/Molder on first shift! You’ll join their small, detail-oriented team with a lot of moving parts, so the ability to adapt to change and maintain a professional, positive attitude is a must. This full-time opportunity can lead to a permanent position for the right candidate at one of the premier employers in the Seacoast area!
Responsibilities of the Assembler/Molder
- Prep cables and connectors for potting and molding
- Prime products with metal and jacket primer
- Verify product quality
- Maintain molds and tooling
- Set up machines and equipment
- Replenish materials as needed to maintain production levels
- Keep accurate records
- Help keep equipment and tools clean and in good working order
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Assembler/Molder
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience, technical school, and/or training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and ability to work well with others
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products, ERP or MRP systems
- Strong math, communication, and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and train others
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
Hours for the Assembler/Molder are Monday through Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm. Pay starts at $19-$20/hour, but the company will consider higher rates for well qualified candidates. Apply today to join this rapidly growing company!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.