Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for an Assembler/Solderer role in Bedford, NH! This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate with a company experiencing growth and expanding their current facility!
Perks: Health, Dental & Vision offered, paid vacation and sick time, 401K with company match, company luncheons and BBQs, promote from within culture!
- Eyeleting, drilling, lasing, printing/etching, soldering to J- STD-001, and light assembly
- Complete the production and manufacturing of products through the use of hand tools, fabrication techniques, and on-the-job training to result in 100% quality of the product.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong commitment to achieving quality work
- Bonding, lamination and plating experience desired
- Familiar with common hand tools and fabrication equipment
- Military, Aerospace and Gov’t industry experience a plus
- Likes to work at a variety of different work stations as production needs require
- Meticulous record-keeping with good computer skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalency
- 5-10 years proven work-related experience
- U.S. citizenship required with the ability to possess a security clearance
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.