Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Kittery, ME, USA
Type: Full Time
1st Shift Assembler
The world’s leading manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems is looking for an Assembler to join their team. This position is responsible for setting up and operating production machines to assemble, test and pack all products to be shipped.
Responsibilities of Assemblers:
- Check the work order and ascertain parts and tools are correct. Visually inspect parts for damage. Review set up and procedures and resolve questions and problems with Technicians.
- Set up tooling and review assembly requirements from Assembly Test Instructions (ATI). Packing and inlet pressure in accordance with ATI Specifications. Pull prints and check labels.
- Perform SPC charting techniques, observe trends and take corrective action to avert potential problems.
- Monitor and maintain a “pull” system to ensure the replenishment of components.
- Assemble units, using a variety of assembly, test, and measuring tools.
- Troubleshoot tooling problems and take corrective action or call technician if there is a need for more extensive repairs
- Testing of units per ATI. and rework non-complying units.
- Follow Shop Floor Schedule worklist to ensure on-time delivery.
- Discuss with work cell team members any suggestions for improving methods, tooling, and setups.
- Stop production when parts do not meet the specifications and inform Technicians. Discuss quality issues with team members to resolve problems.
Qualifications for the Assembler positions:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of industry-related experience in assembly/test in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal instructions and basic math
- Must have strong mechanical reasoning.
- Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
Pay level is between $15.50-$16.00/hour depending on experience.
1st shift is Monday-Friday 6:30am -3:00pm
Job Location: Kittery, Maine 03904
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.