Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join the team of Assemblers at a growing plastic injection molding manufacturer in Wolfeboro, NH! Both 2nd and 3rd shift hours are available. Previous experience is preferred but not required for this great full-time opportunity in a supportive work environment! Plus, you’ll earn a $1,000 signing bonus!
Responsibilities of the Assemblers
- Assemble plastic parts and components
- Create labels
- Provide finished skids of product to shipping department
- Help replenish material inventories to keep up with production needs
- Follow all work instructions and quality control documentation
- Help train team members as requested
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including 6S and safety
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Assemblers
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in injection molding or manufacturing, preferred
- Knowledge of computers and scanning equipment is a plus
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Openings are available on 2nd shift working Monday through Friday from 3:00pm-11:00pm, and 3rd shift working Monday night through Saturday morning from 11:00pm-7:30am. If you’re ready to grow your career at a well-established company that values its employees, then apply now for this Assembler position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.