Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking 1st Shift and 2nd Shift Panel Assemblers in Manchester, NH!
This is an entry level, long term opportunity doing large piece assembly with a local manufacturer.
Panel Assembler Responsibilities:
- Plan and layout panel assembly operations and activities to assure smooth panel fabrication.
- Use of hammers, tape measures and reading blueprint assembly instructions.
- Assemble panels; layout and final fabrication of panels, align and adjust parts, check resin line and apply, insert insulations, and hand trim excess materials.
- Inspect panels for defects
- Load or ensure finished or fabricated panels are loaded onto dollies and delivered to next operation
Panel Assembler Qualifications:
- Ability to complete large assembly operations
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. frequently throughout shift
- Must have manufacturing background, can have warehouse, large assembly
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check upon hire
All jobs are Monday-Friday. First shift works 7am – 3:30pm, and Second shift works 4pm – 12:30am.
Pay is $14+ per hour, depending on experience. Assembly experience is helpful, but not required!
To apply for this position, please call Leddy Group at 603-666-4051, email Bedford@leddygroup.com or visit our website at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.