Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An aerosol valve manufacturer is seeking an Assembly Mechanic to maintain equipment at their Manchester, NH facility. All shifts are available. Previous experience is preferred but not required, so don’t hesitate to apply for this full-time role at successful global company that offers growth opportunities!
Responsibilities of the Assembly Mechanic
- Repair all equipment-related problems within ability, and advise supervisor of any problems not repairable by mechanic
- Monitor all equipment for wear, misuse, or damage, and report findings to supervisor
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, and clear machine jams
- Verify production paperwork against production orders and complete necessary paperwork to ensure product specification
- Affix pre-printed labels onto boxes, scan labels on boxes of finished product, and move boxes to designated location
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties as assigned or instructed
Qualifications of the Assembly Mechanic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous related experience is a plus
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Pay depends on experience for this Assembly Mechanic role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.