Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Manchester, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking candidates for an Assembly Mechanic for a client in Manchester, NH.
This is a great long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
This role is responsible for maintenance and preventative maintenance on all equipment in the department.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Repair all equipment-related problems within ability and advise supervisor of any problems not repairable by mechanic.
- Monitors all equipment for wear, misuse, or damage, and reports findings to their supervisor.
- Orders all supplies as needed to minimize downtime and performs daily, weekly, and monthly inspections as outlined in pertaining records.
Qualifications of Assembly Mechanic:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical school and/or appropriate on the job training.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read/write in English.
- Requires a strong mechanical aptitude and past experience.
1st Shift Position
Pay is dependent on experience within the range of $15-$17 per hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.