Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Claremont, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group has partnered with an excellent manufacturing company in the Upper Valley in search of an experienced Assembly Technician to join their team on a temporary-to-hire basis. This is a full-time, third shift role that would be an excellent opportunity for an individual that is seeking a stable position.
What does a typical day look like for an Assembly Technician?
- Mechanical and electronic assembly requiring the use of hand and power tools.
- Using adhesives such as Loctite, glue, and epoxy on parts.
- Soldering parts as needed.
- Performing quality tests and inspections to ensure that parts meet specifications.
- Utilizing electronic test equipment as needed.
- Assisting in other areas as needed.
What makes a successful Assembly Technician?
- Ability to follow blueprints and schematics.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced role.
- 1-3 years of past assembly experience.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs daily.
What’s in it for you?
- An immediate opportunity with an essential employer during challenging times.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Ability to join a fantastic, team setting!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.